FORT WASHINGTON, Pa., Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Tree Correspondent and Wholesale Lending today announced that it has added a mini-correspondent delivery option for smaller correspondents and mandatory delivery options for larger customers. These mandatory delivery options include flow-forwards and live trades, and will allow Green Tree to be a full-service conduit for their correspondent customers. Additionally, Green Tree Servicing and Green Tree Correspondent have jointly added MSR acquisitions to those options, bringing the experience of the whole loan acquisition team together with a servicing platform that received a four STAR rating from Fannie Mae.
"We are very excited by the new services we can provide to our customers and look forward to partnering with them to meet a variety of home financing needs," said Marianne Mainardi, Executive Vice President of Green Tree Correspondent and Wholesale Lending.
As previously announced, Green Tree, a wholly owned subsidiary of Walter Investment Management Corp (NYSE: WAC) acquired Ally Bank's business lending operation, which has been operating as Green Tree Correspondent since March 1. Since that time, the seasoned team has been actively adding products and liquidity options for its more than 1,200 customers.
About Green Tree OriginationsGreen Tree Originations is a wholly owned subsidiary of Walter Investment Management Corp. (NYSE: WAC) which, along with its sister company Green Tree Servicing LLC, meets a variety of high-quality home financing needs for customers across multiple channels. SOURCE Green Tree Originations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV