CORAL GABLES, Fla., Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Bank Financial Corp. (Nasdaq:CBF) today announced that Gene Taylor, Chairman & CEO, Chris Marshall, Chief Financial Officer and Ken Posner, Chief of Investment Analytics and Investor Relations Executive, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Banking and Financial Services Conference in New York City on Tuesday, November 12, 2013, at 4:50 p.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation and presentation materials will be available live online and also for replay on the "Investors Relations" section of the Company's website, www.capitalbank-us.com . Please go to the site at least 15 minutes prior to the presentations to download and install any necessary audio software.
About Capital Bank Financial Corp.Capital Bank Financial Corp. is a national bank holding company, formed in 2009 to create a premier regional banking franchise in the southeastern United States. CBF is the parent of Capital Bank N.A., a national banking association with approximately $6.6 billion in total assets as of September 30, 2013 and 163 full-service banking offices throughout Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia. To learn more about Capital Bank, N.A., please visit www.capitalbank-us.com .
CONTACT: Kenneth A. Posner Chief of Investment Analytics and Investor Relations Executive Phone: (212) 399-4020 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV