DETROIT, Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced it will demonstrate its unique Compuware APM for Big Data solutions at the Strata + Hadoop World Conference at booth #31, giving attendees the opportunity to see the power of Compuware APM live. The summit will take place from October 28-30 in New York at the New York Hilton Midtown.
Compuware APM for Big Data is the only APM solution that fully allows organizations to tame big data applications to eliminate inefficiencies and rapidly identify and resolve problems. With its patented PurePath Technology ®, Compuware provides unprecedented visibility into Hadoop and NoSQL applications in highly scalable, elastic environments. Organizations use Compuware APM for Big Data to reduce costs, analyze issues and ensure optimal efficiency from their big data investments.
The lack of visibility from other management tools on the market means organizations are unable to quickly troubleshoot root cause and are left guessing how to tune their cluster. Precious time and resources are wasted when days are spent sifting through thousands of log files, and attempting to "scale away" problems by adding nodes can actually increase inefficiencies.Compuware APM is also the only APM solution that profiles Hadoop and gives users one-click deep insight into all MapReduce jobs and other workloads. At the conference, Compuware will demonstrate how organizations can:
- Monitor and Understand Hadoop Cluster Usage to see how resources are used in granular detail – per phase, user, job and task. Pinpoint constrained resources, track use by user and business owner and assure SLAs committed to the business.
- Profile Hadoop Jobs Automatically and see details on specific jobs, including CPU and memory consumption, read/write records (input/output) per phase. Correlate the impact of the infrastructure on running jobs.
- Pinpoint the Root Cause of Performance Problems Immediately with hotspots automatically identified down to the line of code in minutes instead of hours or days. This delivers rapid value and drives down costs while ensuring optimal efficiency for big data investments.
- Broad Support For Hadoop Environments that has been tested with all major Hadoop distributions and versions, including Apache Hadoop versions 0.20 through 2.x, Cloudera CDH 3 and 4, Hortonworks HDP, MapR, Amazon EMR, Pivotal and more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts