NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Goosebumps fans, prepare to be spooked silly during R.L. Stine's Spooky Social Media Takeover! R.L. Stine, bestselling author of the Goosebumps® series, will host a one-hour live chat across four Scholastic social media accounts. Fans can log on to Scholastic's Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and Instagram on October 30 at 2:00 p.m. (EDT) to join the fun and follow along with #goosebumps. They can also follow @RL_Stine and the Official Goosebumps Facebook page.
Stine will be posting prompts, jokes, photos, and videos to get fans in the Halloween spirit, and will answer fan-submitted questions. Longtime Goosebumps fans will delight in seeing some of Stine's favorite old-school merchandise from the series. And, participants will also have a chance to win one of 10 signed Goosebumps books!
Goosebumps is one of the best-selling children's series of all-time – with more than 350 million English language books in print, plus international editions in 32 languages. A global megabrand, the Goosebumps television series, produced by Scholastic Media, is streamed exclusively on Netflix in the US. The show airs on The Hub and is available on iTunes, on DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, on audio from Scholastic Audio and in multi-platform video games and apps from Scholastic Interactive.Besides the Goosebumps and Goosebumps HorrorLand® series, Mr. Stine is the author of many other best-selling books and series including: Fear Street, Rotten School, Mostly Ghostly, The Nightmare Room, and Dangerous Girls. Mr. Stine lives in New York. For more information on R.L. Stine and Goosebumps, visit http://mediaroom.scholastic.com/Goosebumps. SOURCE Scholastic Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV