- Deeper insight: Managers and individual contributors can perform advanced analysis with interactive drilldowns on iPad and other devices using the new HTML5 user interface for better, more insightful decision-making wherever they go. Dashboard and report setup, creation and publishing have been streamlined for key users in order to simplify operations and help reduce time to gain insight.
- More effective engagement: Through deeper marketing insight, sales people know which interactions and content a contact has experienced to date so that follow-up activities are personalized and relevant. Contact and opportunity data stays clean and accurate with enhanced record de-duplication.
- Improved user experience: Richer mobile apps, with new features such as service ticket management, document flow visualization and installed based asset updates, continue to be included in the subscription fee at no additional cost. An enhanced Outlook add-in enables users to work more effectively offline through a dynamic download of contact and account information to their local device.
- More time to engage: Reducing time spent on administrative work increases time spent engaging customers. Designated sales or operations people can create product lists and use them to generate quotes more quickly. Service agents can now search order, delivery, invoice and warranty documents in real time.
- Richer integration: Enhanced out-of-the-box integration between SAP Cloud for Customer and the SAP® ERP and SAP® Customer Relationship Management applications enables sales and service employees to manage additional business partner relationship types while operations teams get better configuration reporting and streamlined setup.
- Better omni-channel engagement: Improvements to the SAP HANA® Cloud Portal, support site option, based on customer feedback include updates to chat integration, knowledgebase integration, historical view of service interactions and portal customization. Improved support for the voice channel with enhanced CTI integration includes IVR data display, softphone configurability, click to call, automatic call logging and expanded customer data search, all of which is integrated out-of-the-box with SAP® Business Communications Management software.
Newsbyte: Fast And Flexible, New Retail Execution Option In SAPA® Cloud For Sales Solution Helps Consumer Products Companies Win At The Shelf
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.