Secondary markets ride the coat tails of innovation. They are the late adopters, and that is understandable. Apple isn't interested in this market. They are only interested in the early adopters, the people who finance the vision and innovation. That's exactly where I want Apple to be, perpetually at the top of the pyramid.
-- Written by Ernie Varitimos, author of the Apple Investor blog.
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned.
At the time of publication the author had no position in any of the stocks mentioned.Follow @appleinvestor This article was written by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV