Protiviti's Finance Priorities Report, conducted during the second and third quarters of 2013, includes insights from finance executives at companies with annual revenues ranging from greater than $20 billion to less than $100 million. The survey is available for download at: www.protiviti.com/financesurvey.
Companies can also use Protiviti's complimentary online benchmarking tool to compare their organizations' priorities to other finance executives who have taken the survey, and see the comparative data in a downloadable report. Learn more at www.protiviti.com/financesurvey.
Webinar and PodcastKey insights from the report, including emerging risks and how to mitigate their impact, will be discussed in a complimentary one-hour webinar on November 7, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. PST. Protiviti's Thompson and Senter will be joined by Bill Sinnett, senior director of research, Financial Executives Research Foundation, for the session. Please register at www.protiviti.com/webinars. Additionally, a two-part podcast series exploring the survey results is available at www.protiviti.com/podcasts. About Protiviti Protiviti ( www.protiviti.com) is a global consulting firm that helps companies solve problems in finance, technology, operations, governance, risk and internal audit. Through its network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti has served more than 35 percent of FORTUNE® 1000 and Global 500 companies. The firm also works with smaller, growing companies, including those looking to go public, as well as with government agencies. Protiviti is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Half (NYSE: RHI). Founded in 1948, Robert Half is a member of the S&P 500 index. Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV