WOODCLIFF LAKE, N.J., Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- I.D. Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:IDSY), a leading provider of wireless M2M solutions for tracking, securing and managing high-value enterprise assets, will hold a conference call on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 4:45 p.m. Eastern time to discuss results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013. Financial results will be issued in a press release the same day, after the market close.
Interested parties can listen to a live webcast via a link available in the investor section of the company's website, www.id-systems.com . Questions can be submitted to email@example.com prior to the call. Financial analysts will receive a toll-free number via email.
A webcast of the conference call will be archived at www.id-systems.com for approximately 90 days following the call.About I.D. Systems Headquartered in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, with subsidiaries in Texas, Germany, and the United Kingdom, I.D. Systems is a leading global provider of wireless M2M solutions for securing, controlling, tracking, and managing high-value enterprise assets, including rental cars, industrial vehicles, trailers, containers, and cargo. The Company's patented technologies address the needs of organizations to monitor and analyze their assets to increase efficiency and productivity, reduce costs, and improve profitability. For more information, please visit www.id-systems.com .
CONTACT: Liolios Group, Inc. Matt Glover or Michael Koehler IDSY@liolios.com 949-574-3860
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV