- A comprehensive ATR/QM Solution: This solution enables lenders to automatically assess QM eligibility and effectively document QM compliance to investors and regulators. It provides tools to test for key ATR and QM calculations, such as total debt-to-income (DTI) and points and fees calculations, including a bona fide discount point assessment. Underwriters can use the functionality to demonstrate that they have considered, verified and documented a consumer’s employment, income, assets and obligations in order to determine the consumer’s ability-to-repay. The ATR/QM solution:
- Tests APR for safe harbor status and identifies “risky” loan terms or features and provides alerts on conflicts between loan data and ATR/QM standards.
- Includes details around eligibility for non-standard to standard refinances and Appendix Q to document how DTI ratio is determined.
- Provides dynamic eligibility recommendations and feedback for multiple types of QM loans: General QM, Agency/GSE QM, Small Creditor Balloon Payment QM and Small Creditor QM.
- Generates multiple reports and worksheets complete with supporting data that can be delivered along with the loan to investors to document QM compliance.
- Compliance Updates: In addition to the ATR/QM solution, other major compliance updates include new Higher Price Mortgage Loan (HPML) input forms, disclosures for ECOA and HPML Right to Receive Copy of Appraisal, the Homeownership Counseling Acknowledgement and updates for New York CEMA loans.
- Multi-channel Configurable Workflow: Designed to support lenders as they expand into new channels, the release delivers workflow configuration options based on loan channel (retail, correspondent, wholesale, broker), loan type and other loan criteria to enable workflow that easily supports lenders’ customized business processes. This, in turn, helps remove redundant steps, permits exception-based reviews and increases productivity. Custom milestones, a library of milestone templates and milestone date management options are all part of the enhancement, which allow for more flexible, configurable workflows across channels.
- VA Management: Similar to existing FHA and USDA offerings in Encompass, VA Management functionality centralizes the capture of VA-related loan data while managing and facilitating VA loan originations. A multi-tab screen delivers quick access to basic information, qualification with links to government guidelines, tracking of loan processing and input and output forms required for VA loans to drive automation and efficiency in the VA loan process.
- Third-Party Originator (TPO) Portal: The Encompass TPO WebCenter™ expands its visibility and communication options for lenders and their TPOs. These enhancements include visibility into fees, email communication options, links to investor guidelines and added reporting capabilities.
- Secondary Marketing and Product and Pricing: Encompass Product and Pricing Service™ updates include ATR/QM support for discount point calculations and convenient links to investor guidelines. Secondary Marketing improvements include data revisions and new fields to support ULDD Phase 2 requirements for Freddie Mac loans that take effect in March 2014; secondary lock tool streamlined workflow changes to help users better evaluate hedging performance; and interim servicing improvements.
Ellie Mae Announces Encompass Fall Release
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts