Exelis ( NYSE: XLS) will debut an innovative new electronic warfare (EW) solution at the 50th Annual AOC Symposium and Conference at the Marriott Wardman Park, Washington D.C., Oct. 27-30. The show is organized by the Association of Old Crows and is the leading annual event for EW, information operations and electromagnetic spectrum operations professionals around the world.
As a global EW leader, Exelis will showcase a variety of advanced solutions and conduct a special demonstration of its Network Electronic Warfare Capability technology. In addition, Rich Sorelle, corporate vice president and president of the Electronic Systems division will speak about “Future Strategies in a Constrained Environment” along with other industry leaders on Monday, Oct. 28, 12:45 - 2:45 p.m.
“Electronic warfare continues to be critical to our customers’ missions, and Exelis is at the forefront of this important field,” said Sorelle. “Our EW solutions combine innovation, adaptability and proven ready-now technology, offering U.S. and allied forces an optimal balance of reliability and value.”
Among the Exelis technologies on display at AOC will be:
- Network Electronic Warfare Capability (NEWC) – With the EW landscape constantly changing, advanced technologies are required to provide the warfighter with full-dimensional situational awareness to support mission success. NEWC is designed to improve survivability and enhance mission effectiveness by making critical battlefield information available for immediate use at the optimal time and location.
- AN/ALQ-214 Integrated Defensive Electronic Countermeasures (IDECM) – The Exelis IDECM solution combines sensitive receivers with active countermeasures to form an electronic shield protecting F/A-18 aircraft from radio frequency (RF) threats like air defense radars and guided missiles. The RF countermeasure system autonomously prioritizes risks and responds with a series of measures to help aircrews avoid detection and defeat fired threats. Exelis supplies the AN/ALQ-214 to F/A-18 Hornets and Super Hornets of the U.S. Navy and the Royal Australian Air Force.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV