NEW YORK, Oct. 28, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:SQBG) ("Sequential" or the "Company"), announced today that NASCAR superstar Danica Patrick will partner with Sequential to promote its performance brand REVO.
Patrick is one of the most recognizable athletes in the world and drives the No. 10 GoDaddy Chevrolet in the prestigious NASCAR Sprint Cup Series – the premier form of motorsports in North America. Danica will be wearing REVO both on and off the track and will be featured in upcoming brand campaigns. She will be involved in the product development process and is lending her extensive experience with eyewear to add her unique design aesthetic for the 2014 collection. In addition, she will be featured in the Spring 2014 advertising and marketing campaign, and featured throughout REVO's social media platforms.
"REVO is an incredible brand known for its innovative technology and crystal clear lenses," stated Danica Patrick. "I am honored to be an ambassador for such a renowned brand, and I'm eager to celebrate this new partnership with Sequential by ringing the opening bell of NASDAQ together with them today."Sequential Brands Group began trading on the NASDAQ Capital Market on September 24, 2013, and in celebration of its new listing, was invited to participate in the opening ceremony bell ringing scheduled for this morning at 9:30 ET. Yehuda Shmidman, CEO of Sequential, stated, "We are thrilled to celebrate our recent listing on NASDAQ by ringing the opening bell with our friend and partner Danica Patrick. Today marks a major milestone in Sequential's evolution into a leading global Brand Management organization."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV