ServiceNow® (NYSE:NOW), the enterprise IT cloud company, today announced participation in the following investor conferences:
- Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013, Wells Fargo Securities Economics & Research Tech, Media & Telecom Conference, New York, NY – Michael Scarpelli, chief financial officer, will be presenting at 9:20 a.m. EST (14:20 GMT).
- Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2013, UBS Global Technology Conference, Sausalito, Calif. – Frank Slootman, president and chief executive officer, will be presenting at 7:45 a.m. PST (15:45 GMT).
Individuals may access the live webcast of each presentation from the investor relations section of the ServiceNow website at http://investors.servicenow.com. The webcast will be archived for a period of 30 days.
ServiceNow is the enterprise IT cloud company. We transform IT by automating and managing IT service relationships across the global enterprise. Organizations deploy our service to create a single system of record for IT and automate manual tasks, standardize processes and consolidate legacy systems. Using our extensible platform, our customers create custom applications and evolve the IT service model to service domains inside and outside the enterprise. ServiceNow transforms IT from the department of no to the department of now. For more information, visit www.servicenow.com.ServiceNow and the ServiceNow logo are registered trademarks of ServiceNow. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV