Viasystems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIAS) received an award at the Tesla Motors, Inc.’s (Tesla) Supplier Day held on October 15, 2013. During the event held at Tesla’s Fremont, California manufacturing facility, Viasystems was recognized with a Supplier of the Year award for outstanding delivery performance from the early prototype and development phase through the volume ramp of the Tesla Model S Sedan, Motor Trend’s 2013 Car of the Year.
“We are truly honored and excited to have received this award, as it demonstrates our commitment to quality and outstanding service to our automotive customers,” stated Viasystems’ CEO David M. Sindelar. “We also recognize and support Tesla’s vision of a zero emissions environment and the importance of renewable energy projects globally,” continued Sindelar.
Viasystems Group, Inc. is a technology leader and a worldwide provider of complex multi-layer, printed circuit boards (PCBs) and electro-mechanical solutions (E-M Solutions). Its PCBs serve as the “electronic backbone” of almost all electronic equipment, and its E-M Solutions products and services include integration of PCBs and other components into finished or semi-finished electronic equipment, for which it also provides custom and standard metal enclosures, cabinets, racks and sub-racks, backplanes, and busbars. Viasystems’ approximately 15,400 employees around the world serve more than 1,000 customers in the automotive, industrial & instrumentation, computer and datacommunications, telecommunications, and military and aerospace end markets. For additional information about Viasystems, please visit the company’s website at www.viasystems.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV