"John Zapp and I would like to thank Joe Ferreira and Mike Stanley for their contributions to Chuy's," said, Michael Young, Co-Chairman of Chuy's Holdings. "Joe, in his role as Chairman, has significantly furthered the vision of Chuy's potential and we are better positioned today because of his stewardship and guidance. It's an honor to step into this leadership role with John Zapp. From the very beginning, we were aware of this concept's potential. Under the capable leadership of our Chief Executive Officer Steve Hislop, and with the outstanding work of the entire Chuy's team, we have a strong foundation for future success."
Founded in Austin, Texas in 1982, Chuy's owns and operates 47 full-service restaurants across fourteen states serving a distinct menu of authentic, made from scratch Tex Mex inspired dishes. Chuy's highly flavorful and freshly prepared fare is served in a fun, eclectic and irreverent atmosphere, while each location offers a unique, "unchained" look and feel, as expressed by the concept's motto "If you've seen one Chuy's, you've seen one Chuy's!". For further information about Chuy's, including the nearest location, visit Chuy's website at www.chuys.com.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Fitzhugh Taylor, ICR 203-682-8261 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV