Guggenheim UBS Map Global Art Initiative Inaugurates International Tour At Asia Society Hong Kong Center
Conceived to engage a range of audiences, including artists, curators, and educators, the Guggenheim UBS MAP Global Art Initiative seeks to stimulate dialogue and creative interaction both regionally and globally, fostering lasting relationships among institutions, artists, scholars, museumgoers, and online communities. Launched in April 2012, the program builds upon and reflects the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation's distinguished history of internationalism and significantly increases the Guggenheim's holdings of art from these dynamic communities.
Expanding the Dialogue, on the Ground and Online
As part of its mission to encourage cross-cultural dialogue about contemporary art and cultural practice, the Guggenheim has worked in close collaboration with the Asia Society Hong Kong Center to develop an extensive and innovative series of customized programs including teachers' training workshops, hands-on family workshops, tours for visitors with visual impairments, a series of artist-led programs, multimedia tours using a smartphone app, and a symposium addressing notions of identity as cultural entanglement in contemporary art. Through a dynamic process of cultural and professional exchange, the direct involvement of artists, the creative integration of technology, and an extensive range of programs in the visual arts, the education program will provide a vital international intellectual forum and transcend geographic boundaries to reach hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV