Health Canada Manipulates "Independent" Safety Review Of Cell Phone Radiation, Former Microsoft President To Testify
OTTAWA, Oct. 27, 2013 /CNW/ - The former President of Microsoft Canada will testify Monday that Health Canada has manipulated the outcome of a safety review of radiation from cell phones, cell towers, Wi-Fi and smart meters.
"We have uncovered documents that prove Health Canada is controlling the so-called 'independent' safety review by the Royal Society of Canada," said Frank Clegg, now CEO of Canadians for Safe Technology (C4ST). "Health Canada is ignoring the science that explains why some Canadians are getting sick from microwave radiation."
The Royal Society of Canada is holding the public meeting in Ottawa to hear from Canadians who have developed symptoms such as insomnia, headaches and heart palpitations from everyday wireless devices. Doctors and researchers will also be testifying, and calling for stricter safety measures.
The Royal Society panel reviewing microwave safety has been dogged by controversy. The chair of the panel resigned in July after he was exposed for an undeclared conflict of interest.News conference: 12:30 pm, Monday October 28, 2013 Chateau Laurier - Palladian Room Live web-stream: www.c4st.org NOTE: Light refreshments will be provided. SOURCE Canadians for Safe Technology
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV