CHESTERFIELD, Mo., Oct. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reliv International announced the appointment of Mr. Bernie Birch to Sales Manager, Reliv Asia Pacific. "Bernie Birch has become a remarkable asset to Australia and New Zealand since joining Reliv in December 2012," said Scott Montgomery, President of Reliv Asia Pacific. In his new role, Birch will now be responsible for driving sales in all of Reliv Asia Pacific markets, including Philippines, Singapore and Malaysia.
In his position of Australia and New Zealand Sales Manager, Birch was instrumental in developing the Ignition Strategy for sales promotion and, provided opportunity trainings, marketing and social media strategies. As the Reliv Asia Pacific markets expand, he will help implement these strategies to the entire region.
"Bernie has a history of success in sales and management in Direct Sales/Network Marketing and brings with him over 15 years of experience in the industry working with nutritional supplements and personal care products as well as weight management programs," said Montgomery.About Reliv International, Inc. Reliv International, based in Chesterfield, MO, produces nutritional supplements that promote optimal nutrition along with premium skincare products. Reliv supplements address essential nutrition, weight loss, athletic performance, digestive health, women's health, anti-aging and healthy energy. Reliv is the exclusive provider of LunaRich products, which optimize levels of lunasin, the peptide behind many of soy's health benefits. The company sells its products through an international network marketing system of independent distributors in 16 countries. Learn more about Reliv International by visiting www.reliv.com .
CONTACT: Media Contact R. Scott Montgomery firstname.lastname@example.org 636.733.1300
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV