Mitek is purely an emerging revenue growth play, as the company isn't yet showing operating profits. The company's stock closed at $5.55 Friday, returning 73% this year.
Mitek had 1,059 financial institution customers for the Mobile Deposit product as of June 30, increasing very rapidly from 889 the previous quarter. Among signed customers for Mobile Deposit, 559 had deployed the service as part of their mobile banking applications at the end of the second quarter, including the largest 10 U.S. retail banks.
-- Written by Philip van Doorn in Jupiter, Fla.
>Contact by Email.Follow @PhilipvanDoorn
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV