Concho Resources Inc. (NYSE: CXO) ("Concho" or the "Company") today announced that W. Howard Keenan, Jr., a member of the Company’s Board of Directors ("Board") since its formation, has resigned from the Board and all its committees. The Company intends to confer the honorary title of “Founding Director” on Mr. Keenan in recognition of his service and contributions to the Company.
Timothy A. Leach, the Company’s Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President, commented, “I would like to thank Howard personally and on behalf of Concho for his long-standing service to our company. Howard helped build and guide Concho from its infancy into a large, widely-held public company and for that we are immensely grateful.”
W. Howard Keenan, Jr. commented, “Concho has been one of my proudest professional accomplishments and one of Yorktown Energy Partners’ most successful investments. While I greatly enjoy my involvement with the Company, the level of business activity at Yorktown and its portfolio companies makes this the right time to step away from Concho. I have been and remain an enthusiastic and supportive Concho stockholder.”
About Concho Resources Inc.Concho Resources Inc. is an independent oil and natural gas company engaged in the acquisition, development and exploration of oil and natural gas properties. The Company's operations are focused in the Permian Basin of Southeast New Mexico and West Texas. For more information, visit Concho’s website at www.concho.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV