MAUMEE, Ohio, Oct. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dana Holding Corporation (NYSE: DAN) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend on its common and Series B convertible preferred stock for the quarter ended Sept. 30, 2013.
The Board declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, payable Nov. 29 to holders of Dana common stock as of Nov. 8.
Dana's Board also authorized the payment of a dividend to shareholders of 4.0 percent Series B Convertible Preferred Stock. A cash payment of $1.00 per share representing a quarterly dividend will be payable Nov. 22 to preferred shareholders of record as of Nov. 1.
About Dana Holding Corporation Dana is a world-leading supplier of driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of passenger, commercial, and off-highway vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. The company's global network of engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities provides original-equipment and aftermarket customers with local product and service support. Based in Maumee, Ohio, Dana employs more than 23,000 people in 26 countries and reported 2012 sales of $7.2 billion. For more information, please visit www.dana.com.SOURCE Dana Holding Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV