HOUSTON, Oct. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dresser-Rand Group Inc. ("Dresser-Rand" or the "Company") (NYSE: DRC) has scheduled a conference call to discuss its third quarter 2013 results on Friday, November 1, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Dresser-Rand will issue its earnings release prior to the call.
The call will be broadcast live over the Internet with Vince Volpe, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jan Kees van Gaalen, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. This Web cast can be accessed through the Company's Web site, www.dresser-rand.com. Participants may also join the conference call by dialing (877) 868-1831 in the United States, or (914) 495-8595 from outside the United States, five to ten minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
If you are unable to listen to the live Web cast, a replay will be archived on the Company's Web site, www.dresser-rand.com. You may listen to the replay of the conference call by dialing (855) 859-2056 in the United States, or (404) 537-3406 outside the United States and referencing conference ID 89613352 beginning at 12:00 (noon) Eastern Time, on Friday, November 1, 2013, until 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, on Friday, November 8, 2013.
About Dresser-RandDresser-Rand is among the largest suppliers of rotating equipment solutions to the worldwide oil, gas, petrochemical, and process industries. The Company operates manufacturing facilities in the United States, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Norway, and India, and maintains a network of 49 service and support centers covering more than 150 countries. The Company's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "DRC". Dresser-Rand has principal offices in Paris, France and Houston, Texas. For more information, visit www.dresser-rand.com. DRC-FIN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV