DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE), a leading products and service distributor that adds value and total cost savings solutions to MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry, plans to issue a press release announcing its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013, at 4:00 P.M. Eastern Time on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 and to host a conference call to be web cast live on the Company’s website ( www.dxpe.com) at 5:00 P.M. Eastern time on that same day.
Web participants are encouraged to go to the Company’s website ( www.dxpe.com) at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. The online archived replay will be available immediately after the conference call at www.dxpe.com and at www.viavid.net.
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a
“safe-harbor” for forward-looking statements.
included in this press release (as well as information included in oral
statements or other written statements made by or to be made by the
Company) contains statements that are forward-looking.
forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties
that could significantly affect anticipated results in the future; and
accordingly, such results may differ from those expressed in any
forward-looking statement made by or on behalf of the Company.
risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to; ability to
obtain needed capital, dependence on existing management, leverage and
debt service, domestic or global economic conditions, and changes in
customer preferences and attitudes. For more information, review the
Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV