RBC Bearings Incorporated (Nasdaq: ROLL), a leading international manufacturer of highly-engineered precision plain, roller and ball bearings for the industrial, defense, and aerospace industries, today announced that it will host a live webcast of its second quarter fiscal year 2014 conference call on Thursday, November 7th at 11:00 a.m. ET. The Company will issue an earnings release before the market opens that morning.
Dr. Michael J. Hartnett, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Daniel A. Bergeron, Director, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will recap the second quarter results and accomplishments. To access the webcast, go to the investor relations portion of the Company’s web site, www.rbcbearings.com, on the day of the conference call and click on the webcast link.
If you do not have access to the Internet and wish to listen to the call, dial 877-546-5019 (international callers dial 857-244-7551) and enter conference ID # 26122396. An audio replay of the call will be available from 3:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 7th until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 14th. The replay can be accessed by dialing 888-286-8010 (international callers dial 617-801-6888) and entering conference call ID # 85113337. Investors are advised to dial into the call at least ten minutes prior to the call to register.
About RBC Bearings
Incorporated is an international manufacturer and marketer of highly
engineered precision bearings and components. Founded in 1919, the
Company is primarily focused on producing highly technical or regulated
bearing products requiring sophisticated design, testing, and
manufacturing capabilities for the diversified industrial, aerospace,
and defense markets. Headquartered in Oxford, Connecticut, RBC Bearings
currently employs approximately 2,233 people and operates 25
manufacturing facilities in four countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV