NEW YORK, Oct. 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The NASDAQ OMX Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:NDAQ) announced today that trading of CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (Nasdaq:COMM), a global leader in infrastructure solutions for communications networks, commenced on the NASDAQ Global Select Market on Friday, October 25, 2013.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=21815
CommScope provides connectivity and infrastructure solutions for wireless, business enterprise and residential broadband networks. The firm offers radio frequency (RF) solutions, intelligent connectivity and cabling platforms, data center and intelligent building infrastructure and broadband access solutions. CommScope is based in Hickory, North Carolina, and serves customers in more than 100 countries. Through its extensive history, CommScope has been instrumental in the creation of cable TV infrastructure, the first wireless networks, the first data centers, and the first intelligent buildings. CommScope continues to enable and empower many of the top-performing networks in existence today."Through its premier solutions for connectivity and bandwidth, CommScope has played a leading role in virtually all of the best communication networks," said Bob Greifeld, CEO of NASDAQ OMX. "NASDAQ OMX is thrilled to welcome CommScope to The NASDAQ Stock Market, and looks forward to supporting their continued success as a public company." NASDAQ OMX has been the exchange of choice for some of the world's largest and most revolutionary companies. By listing with NASDAQ OMX, CommScope joins leading technology companies including Apple Inc., Microsoft Corp. and Google Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV