Meet the stars of Vandemonium
- Blood & Grease transformed a Transit Connect cargo van into a high-end fashion boutique on four wheels
- CGS Motorsports created a mobile speed shop for the drag strip
- eJudged repurposed a Transit Connect into a stylish mobile hot spot, loaded with technology for the road
- Impulse Marketing & Media looks back to a simpler time; it transformed a Transit Connect cargo van into a baked goods delivery vehicle
- K-Daddyz Kustomz created a mobile workplace for graphic design
- LGE*CTS Motorsports turned a Transit Connect Wagon into a Cross Country cruiser complete with top-of-the-line technology
- Mobsteel created the ultimate mobile billboard – a chopped and lowered Transit Connect cargo van promoting what Detroit Steel Wheel Company does best
- Pentech Automotive turned a Transit Connect Wagon into a vehicle gamers can take on the road
- Strange Motion designed a Transit Connect Wagon especially for its BMX team, with room to haul six bikes and six people
And there's more to come. Stay tuned for details on a yet-to-be-unveiled 10 th customized Ford Transit Connect that will be on display at SEMA next month.
To see the full Vandemonium family, visit the #FordSEMA Dreamcase here: http://ford.to/1cwVX6y.
For more information about Transit Connect cargo van and Transit Connect Wagon, including pricing, visit http://ford.to/1886uNT.About Ford Motor Company Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F), a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six continents. With about 180,000 employees and 65 plants worldwide, the company's automotive brands include Ford and Lincoln. The company provides financial services through Ford Motor Credit Company. For more information regarding Ford and its products worldwide, please visit http://corporate.ford.com . SOURCE Ford Motor Company