It's unclear exactly when the research was posted, but the tweet is stamped 1pm ET and the options flow explodes just a few minutes ahead of that moment. The top trade in that list- 316 Dec 10puts bought for $1 finished the day (early, since NQ closed at 2:11pm and never reopened) trading near $2.80.
In the past we've seen a few foreign ADRs remain halted for weeks as the firms work on documents to satisfy exchange and SEC requirements. In these cases the options holders can end up in a very tricky position, heading into expiration with contracts that have no clear underlying level. Stay tuned in this one!
OptionsProfits can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionsProfits
Henry can be followed on Twitter at twitter.com/OptionAlert
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV