Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (“Consolidated” or the “Company”) (NYSE:CGX) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (“RR Donnelley”). Under the terms of the proposed transaction, Consolidated shareholders will receive either a combination of $34.44 in cash per share and a fixed exchange ratio of 1.651 shares of RR Donnelley’s common stock or $62 in cash for each share of Consolidated owned, valuing the transaction at approximately $620 million, plus the assumption of the Company’s net debt.
The investigation concerns whether Consolidated’s Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values the Company’s common stock.
If you are a Consolidated shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV