PITTSBURGH, Oct. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Dover to their three-day grand opening weekend. The celebration begins on Friday, November 8 at the retailer's new location at the Dover Mall (1365 N. DuPont Highway) and continues through Sunday, November 10. Special extended store hours will be in effect for Friday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.), Saturday ( 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) and Sunday ( 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host a variety of giveaways, including a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Friday and Saturday, a free Under Armour Tech™ T-shirt for the first 100 people in line on Friday and a free Scratch & Win card, where every card is a winner, for the first 100 adults in line on Sunday.*
On Saturday, Philadelphia Eagles WR Jeremy Maclin will make an appearance in-store from 12:30-2:00 p.m.** A 2009 first round pick, Maclin has recorded 26 touchdowns and over 3,400 yards in four seasons.
On Saturday, former MLB player Delino DeShields will make an appearance in-store from 4:00-6:00 p.m.** A Delaware native, DeShields collected 1,548 hits and 463 stolen bases over his 13 year career."We look forward to opening our new DICK'S Sporting Goods in Dover and becoming part of the community," said Lauren Hobart , Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods. The Dover location will be the retailer's 3 rd store in the state of Delaware and its 552 th nationwide. The new store will feature over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in Golf, Bike, Hunting, Fishing, Team Sports and more. Visit www.DicksSportingGoodsOnline.com/GrandOpen/Dover for more details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one per person. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV