Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) announced today that it will present at the RBC Capital Markets’ Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference at the New York Hilton Midtown in New York City. Brian K. Miller, Tyler’s executive vice president and chief financial officer, is scheduled to present on Tuesday, November 12, at 11:30 a.m. EST.
The presentation will be webcast and accessible via the Investor Relations section of the company’s website at www.tylertech.com.
About Tyler Technologies, Inc.
Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end
information management solutions and services for local governments.
Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities,
counties, schools and other government entities — to become more
efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens.
Tyler’s client base includes more than 11,000 local government offices
in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom and other
international locations. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best
Small Companies” seven times and the company has been included four
times on the Barron’s 400 Index, a measure of the most promising
companies in America. More information about Plano-based Tyler
Technologies can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV