DUBLIN, Ireland, Oct. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Group plc ("XL" or the "Company") (NYSE: XL) announced today that the Board of Directors of the Company declared a quarterly dividend on October 24, 2013 of $0.14 per ordinary share payable on the Company's ordinary shares. The dividend will be payable on December 31, 2013 to ordinary shareholders of record as of December 13, 2013.
The Company also announced today that the Board of Directors of its wholly-owned subsidiary, XLIT Ltd., resolved on October 24, 2013 to pay a dividend of $8.5957 per share on XLIT Ltd.'s Series D Preference Ordinary Shares, which dividend will be paid on January 15, 2014 to all shareholders of record as of January 1, 2014.
About XL Group plcXL Group plc (NYSE: XL), through its subsidiaries, is a global insurance and reinsurance company providing property, casualty and specialty products to industrial, commercial and professional firms, insurance companies and other enterprises throughout the world. XL is the company clients look to for answers to their most complex risks and to help move their world forward. To learn more, visit www.xlgroup.com.
SOURCE XL Group plc
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV