NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Advance Auto (AAP) was upgraded at RBC Capital to outperform from sector perform. $116 price target. GPII deal should add to earnings, RBC Capital said.
Acadia Realty Trust (AKR) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Cameron (CAM) was downgraded to market perform at BMO Capital. $60 price target. Company is not executing well and lacks visibility, BMO Capital said.Cameron was downgraded at Howard Weill to sector perform from outperform. $56 price target. Company is facing multiple growth headwinds, Howard Weill said. Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) was downgraded at Societe Generale to hold. $42.50 price target. Company lowered its guidance, Societe Generale said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV