BEIJING, Oct. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IFM Investments Limited ("Century 21 China Real Estate," the "Company" or "CTC") (NYSE: CTC), a leading comprehensive real estate services provider and the exclusive franchisor for the CENTURY 21® brand in China, today announced that it will hold its annual general meeting of shareholders ("AGM") at its headquarters at 26A Hanwei Plaza, No.7 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100004, P.R. China at 9 a.m. on November 25, 2013 (Beijing Time). The shareholder record date is October 25, 2013.
The notice of the annual general meeting of shareholders and the proxy statement related to the meeting are available through the AGM link on the Company's Website at http://ir.century21cn.com.
About Century 21 China Real EstateIFM Investments Limited ("Century 21 China Real Estate" or "CTC") is a leading comprehensive real estate services provider and the exclusive franchisor for the CENTURY 21® brand in China. CTC primarily focuses on China's fast-growing and highly fragmented secondary real estate market, providing company-owned brokerage services, franchise services, mortgage management services, primary services, commercial services and fund management services. CTC has experienced substantial growth since it commenced operations in 2000, and received numerous awards and recognition as franchisor and real estate services provider for its service quality and business achievements. Century 21 China Real Estate became a public company in January 2010 and its ADSs, each of which represents 45 ordinary shares of CTC, currently trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CTC." For more information about CTC, please visit http://www.century21cn.com/english. For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV