SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Oct. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA) ("HTA") announced today that Chairman and CEO Scott D. Peters presented at the Arizona State University ("ASU") Real Estate Council held on Thursday, October 24. The event focused on the impact that the changing healthcare landscape has on commercial real estate. As a leading owner of medical office buildings in the United States, Mr. Peters provided his insight on the future of the healthcare real estate sector both nationally and in the state of Arizona.
About Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA) is a publicly traded real estate investment trust and a leading owner of medical office buildings. HTA is a full-service real estate company focused on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality medical office buildings that are predominantly located on or aligned with campuses of nationally or regionally recognized healthcare systems in the U.S. Since its formation in 2006, HTA has built a portfolio of properties that totals approximately $2.8 billion based on purchase price and is comprised of approximately 13.6 million square feet of gross leasable area located in 27 states. It operates its properties through regional offices in Scottsdale, Charleston, Atlanta, and Indianapolis.
For more information on Healthcare Trust of America, Inc., please visit
SOURCE Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV