Isolux CorsA¡n Awarded New Contracts In Latin America For USD 600 Million Through Its Subsidiary TECNA
MADRID, October 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- TOTAL has awarded the engineering and installation of equipment for the Incahuasi Project ( Bolivia) and Alfa Cañadón Plant ( Argentina) for USD 330 Million
- The company will build two treatment units for PETROBRAS within the Rio de Janeiro Petrochemical Complex with a price tag of USD 240 Million.
- Tecna has designed and built more than 150 plants in 15 countries and successfully completed over 1,500 engineering projects, with awards totalling USD 600 million in 2013
TECNA, a global technology, engineering, procurement and construction company owned by Grupo Isolux Corsán that is active in the oil and gas sector, has increased its presence in Latin America with the recent award of four new projects with a total budget of USD 600 Million in the first nine months of the year.
The French oil company TOTAL has awarded two projects to TECNA. In the first, the Incahuasi Project in Bolivia, the company will develop the first gas processing train of three production wells (Aquio X1001, ICS-X1 and ICS-2), with a nominal capacity of 6.9 MSm 3/d. The Incahuasi Field is a north-south oriented structure located along the line of the top of the central mountain range near the town of Camiri in Bolivia. The contract includes detailed engineering, supply, installation, construction, connection, testing, pre-launch and assistance during commissioning of all facilities for Phase I.
Also for TOTAL, TECNA will install the fifth medium pressure turbocharger in the Cañadón Alfa Plant in the province of Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. The contract covers the engineering, procurement, construction, installation, commissioning and assistance for the implementation of a 11,500 kW turbocharger and the corresponding auxiliary equipment and interconnections. This is a very important project for energy self-sufficiency, one of the main objectives set by the Argentine government.In addition, PETROBRAS has awarded TECNA -in association with leading firms in the Brazilian market- the URE Project of the COMPERJ Refinery. The contract includes the engineering, procurement and construction of gas treatment units with amines, recovery and treatment of sulfur waste gas, ammonia oxidation and auxiliary storage services and electricity.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts