Zhejiang Kingland Transmission Industry Among First Batch Of Companies Listed On Zhejiang Equity Exchange's Innovation Enterprise Board
About Zhejiang Kingland Transmission Industry Co., Ltd.
Zhejiang Kingland Transmission Industry Co., Ltd, a subsidiary of Jintai Group, specializes in the manufacture of various rubber transmission belts. As a leading transmission belt manufacturer in China, Jintai Group has a registered capital of 50 million yuan, with products exported to over 20 countries in Europe, America, the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa.
The "raw edge cogged power transmission belt system" created by the company's chairman Wang Jinfang represents the world's third generation of new belt transmission technology, as well as the third milestone across the global belt transmission sector. Using Chinese friction drive technology to take a leading position as an innovator in the sector during the 21 st century, the system has been utilized by the company to develop a new kind of energy efficient transmission belt for the petroleum industry. The belt has been deployed at the Shengli and Daqing oilfields, as well as by Horaton and other first-class companies at home and abroad. The belt is energy efficient and has a service life that is 8-9 times longer than traditional products.
SOURCE Zhejiang Kingland Transmission Industry Co., Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV