Monster Worldwide, Inc., (NYSE:MWW) today announced that the Company will release third quarter financial results for the period ended September 30, 2013 on Thursday, November 7, 2013 prior to the market open.
That morning, management will conduct a live conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET to be broadcast simultaneously over the Internet to review the Company's financial results. Sal Iannuzzi, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and James Langrock, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
The conference call is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, November 7, 2013. Individuals wishing to participate can join the conference call by dialing (888) 696-1396 at 8:20 a.m. and reference conference ID# 90871551. Those outside the United States should dial (706) 758-9636. Monster Worldwide’s quarterly conference call can also be accessed online through the Company’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.monster.com.
About Monster WorldwideMonster Worldwide, Inc. (NYSE:MWW), is the global leader in successfully connecting job opportunities and people. Monster uses the world's most advanced technology to help people Find Better, matching job seekers to opportunities via digital, social and mobile solutions including monster.com®, our flagship website, and employers to the best talent using a vast array of products and services. As an Internet pioneer, more than 200 million people have registered on the Monster Worldwide network. Today, with operations in more than 40 countries, Monster provides the broadest, most sophisticated job seeking, career management, recruitment and talent management capabilities globally. For more information visit about.monster.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV