The Board of Directors of Southern California Edison Company today declared the following dividends:
- Quarterly dividends of $0.255 per share on the 4.08% series of cumulative preferred stock, $0.265 per share on the 4.24% series of cumulative preferred stock and $0.29875 per share on the 4.78% series of cumulative preferred stock. Each of these dividends is payable on November 30, 2013, to shareholders of record on November 5, 2013.
- A quarterly dividend of $1.625 per share on the Series D preference stock, payable on December 1, 2013, to shareholders of record on November 5, 2013.
- A quarterly dividend of $35.15625 per share on the Series F preference stock and $31.875 per share on the Series G preference stock. Each of these dividends is payable on December 15, 2013, to the holder of record on December 13, 2013.
- A quarterly dividend of $0.27 per share on the 4.32% series of cumulative preferred stock, payable on December 31, 2013, to shareholders of record on December 5, 2013.
About Southern California Edison
An Edison International (NYSE:EIX) company, Southern California Edison is one of the nation’s largest electric utilities, serving a population of nearly 14 million via 4.9 million customer accounts in a 50,000-square-mile service area within Central, Coastal and Southern California.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts