DALLAS, Oct. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (Nasdaq:MCEP) ("Mid-Con Energy" or the "Partnership") announced today that the Board of Directors of its general partner approved a quarterly cash distribution of $0.515 per unit for the quarter ended September 30, 2013, or $2.06 per unit on an annualized basis. The distribution will be payable November 14, 2013 to unitholders of record at the close of business on November 7, 2013.
Earnings Release and Conference Call
Mid-Con Energy will release its financial and operating results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013 after the market closes for trading on Tuesday, November 5, 2013.Management will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. ET (10:00 a.m. CT). Interested parties are invited to participate via telephone by dialing 1-877-847-5946 (Conference ID: 87711872) at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the call, or via webcast by clicking on "Events & Presentations" in the investor relations section of the Mid-Con Energy website at www.midconenergypartners.com . A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available through November 13, 2013 by dialing 1-855-859-2056 (Conference ID: 87711872). Additionally, a webcast archive will be available at www.midconenergypartners.com . Schedule of Upcoming Conferences Mid-Con Energy announced today that its management team is scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences.
- Stephens Fall Investment Conference – Wednesday, November 13, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. ET (7:00 a.m. CT) in New York, NY.
- RBC Capital Markets' 2013 MLP Conference – Thursday, November 21, 2013 at 2:45 p.m. ET (1:45 p.m. CT) in Dallas, TX. An audio webcast will be available in the investor relations section of the Mid-Con Energy website at www.midconenergypartners.com .
- Wells Fargo Securities Pipeline, MLP, and Energy Symposium – Conference dates are Tuesday, December 10, 2013, and Wednesday, December 11, 2013 in New York, NY. Presentation time to be determined at a later date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV