Shared Vision Creates Exciting Future For Heider College Of Business
About 98 percent of the business graduates either have a job or have gone on to graduate school within six months of graduation. In some areas, particularly in accounting and finance, the rate is 100 percent with some students receiving job offers in their junior year. There are more than 3,000 internships available to business students each year.
"This is a historic time in the life of Creighton University. We are blessed to have donors who share our vision--graduating men and women who not only have the skills to succeed in business, but who are inspired to be business leaders grounded in ethics and service to others," said Timothy R. Lannon, S.J., president.
With the money from the "Ignite the Greatness campaign" the University was able to move the newly named Heider College of Business into the refurbished Mike and Josie Harper Center, while providing renovated classrooms and updates for departments across the campus as part of the largest renovation of academic areas in the University's history.
"In a little less than two years, the friends, alumni, corporations and foundations responded emphatically to the need of expanding the Heider College of Business, both in physical space and enrollment," said Rick Virgin, vice president for University Relations. " Scott Heider and Mark Huber described speed to market as a key component of this campaign and we have experienced the exciting nature of what that means for the Heider College of Business. We are truly fortunate to have donors in Omaha, and across the country who support our students and faculty with this level of passion and conviction. It is representative of the Creighton culture of generosity and innovation."SOURCE Creighton University
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV