Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) announced today that it has agreed to sell $1.5 billion of senior unsecured notes: $500,000,000 million in aggregate principal amount of 1.750% notes due 2019, $500,000,000 million in aggregate principal amount of 3.250% notes due 2023 and $500,000,000 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.500% notes due 2044, in an underwritten public offering.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Barclays Capital Inc., BNP Paribas Securities Corp., Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and RBS Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers of the underwriters.
Bristol-Myers Squibb intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including the repayment of all or a portion of its commercial paper borrowings. The offering is expected to close on October 31, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
When available, the final prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering of the notes may be obtained by contacting one of the following joint book-running managers:
- Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., at: 800-503-4611
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, at: 212-834-4533
- Barclays Capital Inc., at: 888-603-5847
- BNP Paribas Securities Corp., at: 800-854-5674
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, at: 800-221-1037
- RBS Securities Inc., at: 866-884-2071