Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE:BMY) announced today that it has agreed to sell $1.5 billion of senior unsecured notes: $500,000,000 million in aggregate principal amount of 1.750% notes due 2019, $500,000,000 million in aggregate principal amount of 3.250% notes due 2023 and $500,000,000 million in aggregate principal amount of 4.500% notes due 2044, in an underwritten public offering.
Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Barclays Capital Inc., BNP Paribas Securities Corp., Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and RBS Securities Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers of the underwriters.
Bristol-Myers Squibb intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including the repayment of all or a portion of its commercial paper borrowings. The offering is expected to close on October 31, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
When available, the final prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering of the notes may be obtained by contacting one of the following joint book-running managers:
- Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., at: 800-503-4611
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, at: 212-834-4533
- Barclays Capital Inc., at: 888-603-5847
- BNP Paribas Securities Corp., at: 800-854-5674
- Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, at: 800-221-1037
- RBS Securities Inc., at: 866-884-2071
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV