- EXL III : Awarded an estimated 285-day contract with Freeport-McMoRan in the Gulf of Mexico commencing mid-October 2013 at a standby rate of $150,000 per day and then at $180,000 per day commencing mid-December 2013, above its previous day rate of $160,000 per day.
- Rowan Stavanger : Awarded 120-day accommodation work with Talisman in the Norwegian sector of the North Sea commencing May 2014 at $413,000 per day.
- Gorilla VII : Increased 3Q/4Q 2013 off rate time by 38 days to 120 days for leg repairs that started in July 2013. Operating costs will be expensed during this period. Incremental third party repair cost will be expensed and is expected to total $9.3 million in 3Q 2013, above prior guidance of $6 million, and $1.9 million in 4Q 2013, above prior guidance of $1 million.
- J.P. Bussell : Petrofac contract assigned to Newfield for remainder of term. Rig is expected to be available at the end of its current contract term and off rate for an estimated 30 days during 4Q 2013 for maintenance and inspections.
Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts