- 34% increase in adjusted operating earnings, a non GAAP measure, to $15.2 million for the third quarter of 2013 versus $11.3 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2012.
- 18% increase in diluted earnings per share to $0.13 for the third quarter of 2013 versus $0.11 for the third quarter of 2012. The number of shares used in calculating diluted earnings per share increased to 38.3 million from 33.2 million in 2012. On a year to date basis, diluted earnings per share increased to $0.47 in 2013 from $0.34 in 2012, an increase of 38%.
- 30% increase in total quarterly revenues to $46.4 million compared to $35.6 million in third quarter 2012.
- 76% increase in quarterly non-interest income, to $19.6 million compared to $11.1 million in third quarter 2012, excluding security gains and other than temporary impairment charges.
- 36% increase in prepaid card fees, to $10.2 million compared to $7.5 million in third quarter 2012.
- 12% increase in quarterly net interest income to $24.1 million compared to $21.6 million in third quarter 2012.
The Bancorp, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts