Halliburton (NYSE: HAL) announced today it will webcast the Halliburton 2013 Analyst Day on Wednesday, November 6 from 8:00 a.m. Central Time (9:00 a.m. Eastern Time) to 12:30 p.m. Central Time (1:30 p.m. Eastern Time).
Interested parties may listen to the presentations live over the Internet by accessing the webcast at www.halliburton.com. Please go to the website at least 15 minutes early to register and to download and install any necessary audio software. For your convenience, a copy of the presentations will be available on Halliburton’s website to download. A replay will be available on the website for seven days following the conference.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 75,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in approximately 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field. Visit the company’s web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV