ITASCA, Ill., Oct. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of G. S. Levine Insurance Services, Inc. ( G. S. Levine) in San Diego, California. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Established in 1987, G. S. Levine is a retail insurance broker providing property/casualty, employee benefits and risk management insurance services for their clients throughout the Western United States. They specialize in placing coverage for the real estate, healthcare, food processing, manufacturing, technology and financial services industries. Gary Levine, Ross Afsahi and their associates will continue to operate in their current San Diego location under the direction of James G. McFarlane, leader of Gallagher's western retail property/casualty brokerage operations, and Norbert Chung, leader of Gallagher's western employee benefits brokerage and consulting operations.
" G. S. Levine is well known in the industry for their strong client commitment, solid carrier relationships and technical expertise," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their client-focused culture, solid San Diego presence and depth of experience will be an excellent complement to our Western Region brokerage operations, and we are extremely pleased to welcome Gary, Ross and their colleagues to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 20 countries and offers client service capabilities in more than 140 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. AkinDirector – Investor Relations630-285-3501 or email@example.com SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV