- Third quarter software revenues of $99.8 million, up 35 percent year-over-year
- Third quarter total revenues of $235.4 million, up 24 percent year-over-year
- Third quarter GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.09 and non-GAAP earnings per diluted share of $0.33
- Signed 87 deals over $300,000 and 23 deals over $1 million
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of data integration software, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.
"Our third quarter results demonstrate that the leadership, organizational and operational changes we have implemented over the past five quarters are leading to record revenues," said Sohaib Abbasi, chairman and chief executive officer, Informatica. "Based on our firm conviction in Informatica's long-term growth opportunity, we are increasing our investments in pioneering new technologies to benefit from emerging mega-trends such as cloud computing, big data and the Internet of Things."
Financial Highlights for the Third Quarter Ended September 30, 2013Total revenues for the third quarter of 2013 were $235.4 million, an increase of 24 percent from $190.3 million in the third quarter of 2012. Software revenues were $99.8 million, an increase of 35 percent from $73.9 million in the third quarter of 2012. Within software revenues, license revenues were $88.0 million, up 34 percent year-over-year, and subscription revenues were $11.8 million, up 48 percent year-over-year. Income from operations for the third quarter of 2013, calculated in accordance with U.S. generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), was $27.2 million, compared to $25.1 million in the third quarter of 2012. GAAP net income for the third quarter of 2013 was $10.4 million, compared to $15.5 million in the third quarter of 2012, and GAAP net income per diluted share was $0.09, compared to $0.14 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2012.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts