Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor LLP are investigating the acquisition of Consolidated Graphics, Inc. (“Consolidated Graphics”) (NYSE: CGX) by R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company for shareholders. Under the terms of the proposed transaction valued at $620 million, Consolidated Graphics shareholders will only receive $34.44 in cash and a fixed exchange ratio of 1.651 R.R. Donnelley shares for each share of stock owned. This consideration has a value of about $62 per share, well below at least one analyst’s estimated value of $65.00.
If you are an affected investor, and you want to learn more about the lawsuit or join the action, contact Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, (214) 239-4568, or via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com, or Zach Groover at Powers Taylor LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost or fee to you.
The Consolidated Graphics sale investigation centers on whether Consolidated Graphics’ shareholders are receiving adequate compensation for their shares in the buyout, whether the transaction undervalues Consolidated Graphics’ stock, and whether Consolidated Graphics’ board attempted to obtain the highest share price for all shareholders prior to agreeing to the deal. Notably, according to at least one analyst with Yahoo! Finance, the true inherent value of Consolidated Graphics could be as high as $65.00.
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor LLP is a boutique litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV