bebe stores, inc. (NASDAQ:BEBE) announced today that it will host a conference call on Thursday, November 7, 2013 at 1:30 P.M. (PT) / 4:30 P.M. (ET) to discuss its first quarter fiscal 2014 results. Interested parties are invited to listen to the conference call by dialing 1-866-893-0531. In addition, a live audio webcast can be accessed online at https://event.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1024677 or at www.bebe.com under investor relations.
A replay of the call will be available for approximately one week by calling 1-855-859-2056 and entering conference ID number 90546950 . A link to the audio replay will be available on our web site at www.bebe.com following the conference call.
About bebe stores, inc.:
bebe stores, inc. is a global specialty retailer, which designs, develops and produces a distinctive line of contemporary women’s apparel and accessories under the bebe, BEBE SPORT, bbsp and 2b bebe brand names. bebe currently operates 233 stores, of which 182 are bebe stores, including the on-line store bebe.com, and 51 are 2b bebe stores, including the on-line store 2bstores.com. These stores are located in the United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada. bebe also distributes and sells bebe branded product through its licensees in approximately 25 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV