Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) will host its annual investor meeting on Thursday, November 14, in conjunction with the Company’s Automation Fair being held at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston.
The video webcast portion of the meeting will begin at approximately 1:30 p.m. Central Time with presentations by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Keith Nosbusch and other key executives. The webcast will be available on the Company’s website at www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), the world’s largest company
dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers
more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in
Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 22,000 people serving
customers in more than 80 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV