ISTANBUL, October 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2013
- Turkcell Group delivered a solid third quarter performance. It registered revenue growth of 8% and EBITDA  growth of 11% year-on-year.
- Group revenues and EBITDA reached their historically highest quarterly levels of TRY2,981 million (TRY2,753 million) and TRY1,016 million (TRY912 million), respectively, while the Group EBITDA margin improved to 34.1% (33.1%).
- Turkcell's mobile business in Turkey posted revenue growth of 3% (7% excl. MTR cut impact) to TRY2,365 million (TRY2,300 million) and EBITDA growth of 4% to TRY817 million (TRY784 million), while the EBITDA margin improved to 34.5% (34.1%).
- Mobile broadband revenues grew by 39% to TRY385 million (TRY276 million).
- Voice revenues  declined by 3% to TRY1,664 million (TRY1,709 million), mainly due to the Mobile Termination Rate (MTR) cuts.
- Subsidiaries grew their revenues  by 36% to TRY616 million (TRY453 million) and EBITDA  by 55% to TRY199 million (TRY128 million).
- Turkcell Group net income rose by 22% to TRY699 million (TRY571 million).