ISTANBUL, October 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2013
- Turkcell Group delivered a solid third quarter performance. It registered revenue growth of 8% and EBITDA  growth of 11% year-on-year.
- Group revenues and EBITDA reached their historically highest quarterly levels of TRY2,981 million (TRY2,753 million) and TRY1,016 million (TRY912 million), respectively, while the Group EBITDA margin improved to 34.1% (33.1%).
- Turkcell's mobile business in Turkey posted revenue growth of 3% (7% excl. MTR cut impact) to TRY2,365 million (TRY2,300 million) and EBITDA growth of 4% to TRY817 million (TRY784 million), while the EBITDA margin improved to 34.5% (34.1%).
- Mobile broadband revenues grew by 39% to TRY385 million (TRY276 million).
- Voice revenues  declined by 3% to TRY1,664 million (TRY1,709 million), mainly due to the Mobile Termination Rate (MTR) cuts.
- Subsidiaries grew their revenues  by 36% to TRY616 million (TRY453 million) and EBITDA  by 55% to TRY199 million (TRY128 million).
- Turkcell Group net income rose by 22% to TRY699 million (TRY571 million).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV