Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Goldman Sachs downgraded Sirius XM Radio (SIRI) to hold from buy after subscription numbers disappointed in an otherwise solid quarter. Cramer agreed with the call. SIRI fell 4.1% to $3.75.
Deckers Outdoor (DECK) is ripping higher after reporting better-than-expected earnings results. Cramer said the move should continue because of the high short interest. DECK closed up 20.5% at $69.99.
Columbia Sportswear (COLM) beat on the top and bottom lines and Cramer added that management guided higher and runs the company well. COLM jumped 6.5% to $69.35.
Eastman Chemical (EMN) did not deliver a good earnings report. Cramer said this isn't what investors wanted to see, with the stock selling off as a result. EMN dropped 5.2% to $77.94.
Cramer called Cabot Oil and Gas (COG) "the biotech stock of oil," referring to its incredible growth. COG rose 6.1% to $36.98.
Sherwin Williams (SHW) redeemed itself from its poor earnings results last quarter by doing much better with its most recent quarterly report, Cramer said. SHW ended the day at $195.07, up 4.3%.
To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV